Customer Care Team
How to Find Us
2 / 89 Dora Street, Morisset NSW
P: (02) 49 733 732
F: (02) 49 733 823
E (Reception) firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm
Closed Sunday’s and Public Holidays
Saturday: Temporarily CLOSED
We service a broad area around Morriset and the Central Coast, including Tuggerah and Toronto.
Please do not communicate via email or leave a telephone message if your contact is regarding an urgent problem or emergency. For emergencies ring 000. Emails are not accessed outside of business hours therefore patients are advised not to communicate regarding an urgent problem or emergency via email for this reason.
The team at Lakes Radiology welcomes your views on your experience while visiting our rooms. If you wish to provide feedback please do so via e-mail or in writing to the undermentioned. If you are not happy with any aspect of your care whilst visiting Lakes Radiology, we would like to hear about it so that we may improve our services and respond to your concerns.
As COVID-19 continues to evolve across our states and communities across Australia, Carlisle Health Radiology Practices continue to follow government and health organisation regulations and guidelines to ensure the wellbeing of our staff and patients.
At Lakes Radiology all doctors and staff are double vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Patients are screened at time of booking and arrival for their appointment
- COVID SAFE QR codes are provided for registration on arrival
- All patients will be required to wear a mask when attending for their appointment
- All accompanying persons will be also be required to wear a mask at all times whilst in the clinic
- Our staff will be in masks and PPE at all times
- Waiting room has been adjusted to meet social distancing regulations
- Hand santiser is provided at entry and throughout the clinic
- In some instances a negative COVID-19 test may be requested 72 hours prior to attending for the appointment.
Feedback and/or concerns
We suggest the following options for you to raise your concerns:
- In the first instance, you may contact the Operations Manager, Vini Peris, on 0434 312 007
- You can be directed to the practice doctor you consulted to discuss your concerns if it is regarding your health care.
- We will follow up with you regarding this but will require your name and email address.
- Complete a feedback form and submit it to the Operations Manager, Vini Peris, on email@example.com or post to 59 Hill Street, Cabramatta NSW 2166
We appreciate your time in sharing your feedback/concerns and will be in touch with you shortly.